Rent

The rent is excluding electricity:

For one week for four persons except the high season: Januar, Februar, March, November and December € 595,00
For one week for four persons except the high season: April and Oktober € 650,00
For one week for four persons in May: € 795,00
For one week for four persons in June and September: € 895,00
For one week for four persons in the high season for July and August: € 1245,00
Additional price for a fifth and sixth person a week € 60,00
End cleaning (obligatory!) € 89,00

Extras

Linen pack(sheets, covers, quilt covers, towels, bathing towels, face cloths, tea towels and dish  towels). Obligatory! € 12,00
Hybrid bicycle 21 gear shifts one week € 30,00
Gass bottle for the heater (price varies, but is approximately € 27,50

Warrant

The warrant is € 200,00, which will be returned on your bank account within two weeks after leaving the house, with possible deduction for costs for a gass bottle, extra linen or damage to the house or inventory.

Reservation

For reservations you can call:

Private: 0033 468 40 68 55 (french number) or mobile phone 0031 6 303 013 85 (dutch number) or by e-mai: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Payment

When making reservations, 40% deposit is due within 8 working days, the rest (60%) of the rent including the warrant (€ 200,00), is due 10 weeks before arrival. You will find additional information for payment on the confirmation.

Cancellation and assurance

-In case of a reservation more than 8 weeks before the rental period, you may within 8 days, starting from the reservation date, cancel the reservation without the rent due;
-At cancellation after 8 days, starting from the reservation date, all rent is due; 
-Fee payments will be settled.

If you want to use a cancellation insurance, please contact your insurance agent or bank relation. We advise you to take care of a good travel assurance and check if it is also valid for France. If you take along pets, also check the french conditions in time (for instance vaccination). 

Adress in France

Famille Adam
Chemin de la Saignée de Fontcalvy
11590 Ouveillan (Aude)
France

Print Email